Help Improve the Health and Well-Being of Infants and Families – Strength in Numbers
Founded in 2003, the CABC is a network of individuals and organizations who believe that infant and family health can be improved by making breastfeeding the norm. We are dedicated to protecting, promoting, and supporting breastfeeding and increasing its acceptance in the greater Chicago area.
To achieve this, the Coalition encourages collaboration among Chicago area breastfeeding advocates and groups to create a supportive public environment where breastfeeding initiation and duration can be increased. Our goals include:
- Promote better communication among those who support breastfeeding.
- Provide education for professionals working with breastfeeding families.
- Increase public awareness of the positive outcomes associated with breastfeeding for babies, mothers, and communities.
Who can join CABC?
Coalition Members Include:
- Lactation Consultants
- Public Health Staff
- Childbirth Educators
- Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Mother-to-mother Breastfeeding Counselors
- Those wanting to support breastfeeding
Join now, it’s free!
To receive emails and news from CABC, simply fill out the form below. (All fields are required.)
To volunteer, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org